It’s difficult to get the media’s attention. When you do, your company’s leaders, subject matter experts, and PR reps must be prepared with your key messages, ready to tell your story with confidence. Your team can master these techniques in Kathy’s media skills training workshops and coaching sessions.
“Master Your Message, then Master the Media”
In this eye-opening presentation, attendees learn how to gain control of media interviews to confidently deliver their key messages. Whether presented as a keynote, breakout session, or hands-on workshop, media expert Kathy Kerchner delivers powerful results to your audience or team (executives, subject matter experts, PR reps, etc.). They’ll leave knowing how to be prepared, confident, and in control of every media interview.
Attendees learn how to:
- Understand today’s different types of media, what they want, what they don’t want, and why they want it “right now”
- Identify and hone the key points to deliver in every media interview
- Learn the importance of preparation to gain control of interviews
- Practice delivering great quotes, sound bites, and limited responses
- Get insights on crisis communication, including how to plan your strategy, handle tough questions, and manage perceptions through the media
- During workshops, practice your interview skills on camera, answering Kathy’s toughest questions!
Select the best format for your team:
- Half-day workshops
- Full-day workshops, to allow for more practice
- One-on-one coaching, in person or over the phone
Media & Speaking Expert
Master Your Message®
Master your message
Master the media™